 Local / Canada / Ontario / Hamilton / 42
  First LEGOH meeting Thursday February 16th

Hamiltonians (and those located around the Hamilton Wentworth/Golden Horseshoe area), The first ever official LEGOH meeting will be (surprise) at my place this upcoming Thursday! I'm thinking anytime after 7 ('cause that'll give me enuf time to get (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Re: First LEGOH meeting Thursday February 16th

(...) <snip> (...) Well, I've received a few e-mails from folks who are understandably busy on the 16th. So I'll leave my door open for whomever wants to show up, but we'll postpone the first Official LEGOH meeting until a future date. I'll be (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)