 Local / Canada / Ontario / Hamilton / 31
30  |  32
Subject:
LUG Name for Hamilton, Ontario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:39:31 GMT

One of our newest members has come up with a name for our little LUG--

- - -

How about

Lego Enthusiasts Group Of Hamilton

Or are you ready for this

LEG-OH

Or

Lego Enthusiasts Group Of Hamilton Ontario

LEGO HO

- - -

I like the first one--it better avoids the legal dept of TLC coming after us ;)

Dave K