 Local / Canada / Ontario / 533
532  |  534
Subject:
Come meet Chris Roach AKA Boyzwiththemosttoyz - master LEGOformer creator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2011 02:18:08 GMT

LEGO meets TRANSFORMERS – November 19th
Chris Roach AKA Boyzwiththemosttoyz has created a massive number of Transformer
style creations in LEGO.  These range from pretty small creations to some very
detailed re-creations of Transformers every kid will recognize.  These creations
actually transform from vehicle to robot, like actual Transformer toys. Chris
will be at Lasting Toys on November 19th to display some of his creations and
teach kids some techniques so they can create their own. This will be one of the
few ways you can actually put a face to a builder who generally never shows
himself in the pictures of his creations.

Chris can be found on the internet at the following places:
- Boyzwiththemosttoyz, on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/boyzwiththemosttoyz
- on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/65877137@N02/
- on MOCPages http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/23530)

We will be reserving time slots between 1pm and 4:30pm to ensure everyone can
get a chance to talk with Chris, see how things are put together, and do a
little building too.

This event with Chris will also kick off our Toys for Tots campaign for 2011.
Please bring an unwrapped, new toy for a less fortunate child.

Lasting Toys
2410 Dunwin Drive, Unit 3
Mississauga ON