 Local / Canada / Ontario / 516
515  |  517
Subject:
WHaCKOLuG - Sept, Sunday the 19th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:01:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Sunday the 19th is our monthly dinner at 6:30 pm at our (not so) NEW LOCATION...
Angels Diner in Guelph, Ontario.

This dinner meeting is open to anyone (18+) that shares the love of Lego, be it
a collector, a builder, a seller, a hoarder of all things ABS.

This months build challenge will be "Game night", details to follow at the
dinner.

I will be bringing a few of the new board games,  and a sample of the series two
figs.... what will you bring???  Come on out and show us your latest project, or
latest awesome Lego find.

Hope to see you there,
Janey "Red Brick"