 Local / Canada / Ontario / 501
  WHaCKOLuG - June, Sunday the 20th

Hi all, Here is your friendly reminder that Sunday the 20th is our monthly dinner at 6:30 pm at Angels Diner in Guelph, Ontario. Special note, many of our members will be off to Brick World so they will not be in attendance, as well, it is Fathers (...) (14 years ago, 11-Jun-10, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)