 Local / Canada / Ontario / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
Robotics Nuts in Windsor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:20:44 GMT

Just went to Toys R US in Windsor where I found oodles of Mindstorms
boxes...finally! Been rather hard to find it around here. Well, to validate
the cost and all that I was forced to declare it a 'Christmas Gift' to my
fiance. Which in turn has caused it to 'go under the tree'. I have to wait
till Christmas....Awwww Mom!!!!

Are there any other Mindstorms users around Windsor? If so, perhaps we can
chat and conspire together.

--
-----
Everquest - E'Ci - Shadowcatcher/Ranger