 Local / Canada / Ontario / 499
  WHACK-O-LUG dinner - Sunday May 16th 2010.

I know Jenn is busy today, and we did discuss it at the last dinner. So.... I'll make a decision (since no one has replied yet ;) ) Due to the lack of good food, and a Discussion we had at last months dinner... This months Dinner will be at: Angel's (...) (14 years ago, 11-May-10, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)