 Local / Canada / Ontario / 476
475  |  477
Subject:
WHaCKOLuG's Dinner Meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:51:38 GMT

Its that time again boys and girls... this Sunday, Sept. 20th is our monthly
dinner meeting.

Dont forget your wish lists, and your soccer net challenge MOCs as well as
anything else you might want to share.

Hope to see many of you... chatting about our beloved Lego, and eating, laughing
and not taking life too seriously.

Whale and Ale Pub on Victoria St.
6 pm until 10 pm.

My apologies to those that I might have confused by posting Saturdays date,
instead of Sunday.  We meet the third Sunday of the month, and please note,
dinner is at 6 pm, not 7pm (like some other dinners we might be familiar with).

Janey "Red Brick"