 Local / Canada / Ontario / 473
472  |  474
Subject:
Lasting Toys - July Newsletter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:32:11 GMT

PRODUCT UPDATES AND PROMOTIONS

NEW (prices in Canadian dollars)
Sets
9303 – DACTA LEGO Airport – 1180 pieces - $94.94

Parts
991403 – TECHNIC Angle beams - $20
991405 – TECHNIC Crossblocks - $20
991452 – orange/black Sprockets - $20
LTGB9992 – a super pack of approx 600 bricks (nothing smaller than 2x2) + 25 8x16 large bricks + 25 8x16 small baseplates + 25 16x16 large baseplates – $60
LTGB9993 – approx 600 bricks (nothing smaller than 2x2) – $35
LTGB9994 – approx 120 bricks (nothing smaller than 2x2) + 5 8x16 bricks, + 5 8x16 small baseplates + 5 16x16 large baseplates - $15
LTGB0067 – 4 8x16 bricks in dark bluish grey - $5
LTGB0068 – 2 16x16 and 1 8x16 baseplates in green - $5
LTGB0069 – 1 16x16 and 3 8x16 baseplates in green - $5
LTGB0070 – 4 8x16 Tiles in dark bluish grey - $5
LTGB0071 – 4 1x5x6 Wall panels in transparent - $5
LTGB0072 – 8 1x2x5 Brick in transparent light blue - $5
LTGB0073 – 6 3x4x3 Canopy in transparent black - $5
LTGB0074 – 25 1x8 Tile in White - $5
LTGB0075 – 25 1x8 Tile in Blue - $5
LTGB0076 – 25 1x8 Tile in Red - $5
LTGB0077 – 75 1x1x2/3 Slopes in transparent/transparent green/transparent orange - $5

RESTOCKED
991369 – TECHNIC Track and Sprockets
991404 – TECHNIC Beams with Snaps

BrickJournal
We have the current issue of this terrific magazine in stock. It is a 50+ page magazine dedicated to LEGO items, with great pictures, instructions for some small models and lots of good reading. They are available for $12 CAD. We can bring in copies of the earlier 4 issues of the magazine if there is interest. We also have available very limited copies of the compendiums of the first years releases that were never available in print before - they were only available as downloadable PDFs.

KIDS
Hey kids, bring in photos (4” x6” or smaller) of your creations. We’ll put them on display for everyone to see.

NEW RELEASES
The second wave of releases for 2009 is scheduled to arrive early August.

DAMAGED BOXES
We have a selection of sets with damaged boxes. They are discounted from 10 to 50% depending on the damage to the box itself. These will only be available until the end of July so come in soon.

DRAWS
August/September – Limited Edition Promotional Poster from LEGO We are giving away two limited edition promotional posters from LEGO. An enlarged copy of this poster which shows selected Star Wars mini-figs is on display in the store. Only 15,000 of these posters were produced. August’s draw is for poster number 586 and the September draw is for poster number 587.

October/November – “Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” banner We will also holding monthly draws at the end of October and November for a 6’ by 3’ cloth banner of the “Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” display banner. This will make any Indiana Jones fan very happy indeed!

Lasting Toys Inc
#5 – 2410 Dunwin Drive, Mississauga, ON

Hours:
Monday – Thursday and Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm