 Local / Canada / Ontario / 461
  Looking for Guelph (*and area) Builders???

Well, since I have just recently moved into this lovely city of Guelph and I am not working, and missing all my friends and family... COMBINED with the fact that I actually started building again. I am looking for anyone in the Guelph area, that (...) (15 years ago, 30-May-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)