 Local / Canada / Ontario / 415
  NMRA Train Show in Detroit July 27th - 29th

Hello fellow Ontarians.. I am sending out this message to see if anyone is intrested in attending this years NMRA Convention in Detroit. I know that a few of us in the gta have discussed going, but I wanted to see if there was any intrest from a (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NMRA Train Show in Detroit July 27th - 29th

(...) Chris and I plan on going. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)