 Local / Canada / Ontario / 411
    Train Show details tomorrow —David Koudys
   Good evening all... I know that no one's running around doing any last-minute furious building session... (Dave looks Jeff VW's way... Jeff!! Stop building and pay attention!! :) ) Anyway, the Mighty Dodge is loaded and tarped--I have 3 and a half (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)