 Local / Canada / Ontario / 379
Re: Hobby Show pics - 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:32:18 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
It wasn't that I was tryig to do it wrong, it's just that the head was looking
straight out and I wanted it to turn a bit--and you know that sometimes your
maxi-figs have a difficult time turning their heads when they're looking
straight out.

I ddin't realize that the helmet was on wrong after I turned the head...

So you're saying you weren't walking around with the helmet on top of
your head.  Ok, if you say so.

Actually Darth's neck isn't quite right.  I built it the same as I do
for the figures with air tanks, but Darth doesn't have an air tank.
This means his head will slip down over the rotating part of the neck in
the center position.  What I need to do for his is move the turn-table
lower so this doesn't happen.

The only problem with the helmet was it was riding too high on the head.
  The Darth helmet is tricky because of all the snot work to get the
helmet skirt on makes the inside catch on the head in places.  It also
seems to take some use before the parts all align them selfs for easy
adding and removing.

Dave K
-who really shouldn't tempt fate by touching Derek's stuff...

Don't worry, I don't mind you touching my stuff.  As long as I've had a
chance to take a picture of it first.  :-)

Derek