 Local / Canada / Ontario / 321
    Re: Hobby Show Dates —David Koudys
   (...) Thanks for getting that out there quickly, Chris. And good catch on the LEGO MOC pics.. On a completely unrelated note, here's a question-- If you're cruising the vastness of the internet and you come across pictures blatantly ripped off of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Hobby Show Dates —Chris Magno
   (...) no prob (...) well, you can do what i DID. When I found my pyro wedding photos on several web sites. Send a polite but FIRM letter explaining that the pic is YOURS. point to the original link, and explain that the bride and groom is your wife, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)