 Local / Canada / Ontario / 289
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:43:32 GMT

On Wed, August 17, 2005 2:27 pm, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

OH!!! oh, oh... go there, please!!! How many???

   And keep in mind while counting that Janey had, at least for a little bit, a
small piece of the GBC designed by her as well (with the help of my son).

Janey "I at least had a few motors in my mocs, Red Brick"

hmm.  Very interesting.

Does that mean Janey, who contributed to one of the Great Ball Contraption modules
had more in the Technic/Mindstorms/GBC area than all the robot-heads & robot-freaks
of rtl combined?

I'm totally not going there.