 Local / Canada / Ontario / 263
    Re: Spectrum Catalogue Outlet store —Calum Tsang
   (...) No, but we'll probably take a drive over there to check it out. We drove to the Whitby store a few months ago and it had a really impressive selection of sets. The only problem is that it's a little far--otherwise, I'd find myself much more (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Spectrum Catalogue Outlet store —Calum Tsang
   (...) We drove up there last weekend...not a lot to report on. I think they have a few Mindstorms boxes and some Dacta classroom kits, but no bulk parks etc. They were willing to pull stuff out of their warehouse, but the particularly interesting (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)