 Local / Canada / Ontario / 25
24  |  26
Subject:
Continuing That Info Thingy! Oh, And Brickwars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 00:11:55 GMT

I was reading WAY back in the Toronto Posts, and saw the thing where
everyone was listing personal info to get to know eachother, i think it's
great and we should keep it going, i'll post mine soon. I'm new on lugnet
and think it's a great way to communicate with other lego fans, and why
not get to know the lego users in your area? so look back in the toronto
listings and start filling in your own things and post them! :o)

Also, as i was reading the posts i saw a lot of stuff about brickwars,
which kind of died out without proper anwsers, i'm interested although i
don't know how to play!

(if you're a Toronto Lugnet, i just put more posts in the Toronto section)

Braden Fox

Lego Good, Canda Great