 Local / Canada / Ontario / 22
  TRU?

Yep, i'm lost. I guess there's something wrong with me that me and my brothers have been collecting lego for 22 years and i don't know what store you guys are talking about...where is it, tell me, i wanna go blow my money and bring home the lego the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: TRU?

Three words: Toys R Us. ;-) -Chris (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: TRU?

(...) ...plus, if you need to encrypt any other acronyms, you might be able to use this: (URL) .faq (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.faq)