 Local / Canada / Ontario / 191
190  |  192
Subject:
If you build it, they will come...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 00:11:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

They will come to see it, that is.

This is just a heads-up/reminder/last call for anyone wanting to participate
in the builders display booth at this year's Hobby Show in Toronto, ON.  And
just a reminder that this is not a competition of any kind.  This is just a
chance for you to come out and display your LEGO creations for 25,000 or so
adoring fans.  :)

For full details, please head over to:
http://www.apotome.com/hobbyshow/index.html

For this notice, there are really just two major points to note:

1) We are trying to get some idea of the amount of table space that we can
fill.  The show organizers are being great about squeezing us in this year,
so I want to get a number to them as soon as possible.  This is the reason
I'm asking people to email me, even if you think you may only want to attend
for one or two of the three days.

2) If you'd like to display a model, but know that you can't attend the show
yourself, then email me anyway.  If you live in the London --> Kitchener -->
Toronto corridor, I will try to make arrangements with you to get your model
to the show and safely back home again.

I hope that a few more of you will join in this chance to show off some of
your building skills in a relaxed and fun setting.  Don't forget that your
model doesn't need to be as large and complicated as an Imperial Star
Destroyer set... it just needs to be an example of work you'd like to share.

Email me at:  HobbyShow@apotome.com  if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks to everyone who has already contacted me.

Best regards,
Allan B.