 Local / Canada / Ontario / 169
Re: 2003 sets should soon be seen in Canadian stores!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:21:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Since I presently working at TRU, I know what arrives and what doesn't off
the truck.

Today's shipment contained new Starwars sets, NBA sets, and a whole bunch
of Orient Expedition sets.  I don't recall which sets arrived, and the
quantities (...I probably cannot legally disclose those) of the sets, but
know that they have been shipped to the local level.

I don't know when they will be put out, probably as soon as possible (I hope)
or just after the new year.

Thanks,

Ben

Thanks for the info.  I hit one of the TRUs in Ottawa today and they had the
following on the shelves....

AT-TE
T-16 Skyhopper
Jabba's Palace
TIE Bomber
Most of the Orient sets (I think only the large palace was missing)

No sign of NBA, SW MINI, or the other system SW sets.

Jason