 Local / Canada / Ontario / 167
    Re: Mindstorm RIS 2.0 on sale —John Guerquin
   (...) I presume you're talking about the Sears down at Fairview mall, right? Maybe I talked to a less-than-competent sales person at that Sears, but he claimed they don't have any RIS 2.0 sets, and that I should order it from the catalogue. I may (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)