 Local / Canada / Ontario / 127
Re: 7140 (Tie/Y-Wing) at WalMart for $35
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:26:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Roy Wood writes:
Wow, the local Walmart has about 200 copies of 7140 for $35.  This set
consists of Darth Vader's Tie and a Y-Wing, contains about 400 pieces,
and originally was priced at about $70.  It contains a lot of really
nice pieces, including a cute little Darth Vader.

Are you being literal with the "200 copies" or hyperbolic?  I've seen this
floating around at Walmarts in Edmonton, but the number of copies is more in
the 10-40 copies range.

If literal, then yeah - wow.  Holy overstock, Batman.

It's a nice set, with a good range of parts.  I've picked up 4 for me.

thanks,

James