 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / Halifax / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
1999 sets spotted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:25:04 GMT

I found a bunch of the 1999 sets in the Zellers in Bedford Place
mall today.  They had some space port, Adventurers, city centre,
ninja figure pack, two boats that float, and one of the new
mini-technic sets ($5.99 I think).  Everything looks very
expensive for this year, $0.20/piece or worse mostly.

Today (Mon 4th) is seniors day, so you can get 15% off these sets
if you get a senior to buy them.

The Zellers in Bayers Rd didn't have any new stock.

The Zellers in Spryfield (that is closing down) still has
all toys at 15% off.  Doesn't look like much has moved in the past
week.
--
Gail Meagher
LEGO: PI+++(6286) TR+++(4563) HM++(693) MOC++