 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / Halifax / 22
21  |  23
Subject:
NovaLUG to display November 15th and 16th at Dartmouth Sportsplex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal, lugnet.org.ca.novalug
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:56:00 GMT

Greetings,

Just a reminder that NovaLUG is displaying a ~15 x 15 foot layout at the
Dartmouth Train and Hobby Show this weekend, at the Dartmouth Sportsplex
(just across the old (MacDonald) bridge).

Public Show - a two day event
9am to 4:30 pm Saturday Nov 15 and
10am to 3pm  Sunday Nov 16

Admittance: $4 adults;  $2 children 5-12;  under 5 free;
            $10 Families - 2 adults and 2 children

Setup:
Noon to 10pm  Friday Nov 14
8am to 9am  Saturday Nov 15

We are looking forward to our first show with all six current members
participating.  We will also have our first play area thanks to the
excellent Event Kit supplied by LEGO.

Please drop by and say hi if you are in the area.  We would love to meet
you.

Gail