 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / Halifax / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
Sears Halifax sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal, lugnet.loc.ca.ns
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:17:35 GMT

Greetings,

I slogged through traffic (almost faster to walk) to check out what
Sears has on the shelf before the 40% off sale tomorrow morning.  Some
of the sets had red stickers on them with reductions in price.  Here is
what I found (full price noted, do the calculation yourself):

Harry Potter
4704 Room with Winged Keys $29.99
4705 Snape's Class $29.99
4706 Forbidden Corridor $39.99
4721 Hogwarts classrooms $14.99
4722 House of Griffindor $14.99
4723 Diagon Alley Shops $14.99

Star Wars
7103 Jedi Duel $15.99
7113 Tusken Raider Encounter $15.99
7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit $39.99
7143 Jedi Starfighter $24.99
7153 Jango Fett's Slave I $59.99
7163 Republic Gunship $89.99

studio
1374 Green Goblin $9.99
1380 werewolf Ambush $14.99
1382 Scary Laboratory $69.99

Alpha Team
6773 Alpha Team Helicopter $14.99
6774 Alpha Team ATV $29.99
6775 Alpha Team Squad $44.99

Racers
4587 Duel Racers $59.99
4588 Off Road Race Track $69.99
4594 Maverick Spinter & Hot Arrow $9.99

Island Extreme
6734 Beach Cruisers $9.99
6735 Air Chase $14.99
6736 Beach Lookout $17.99
6738 Skateboard Challenge $29.99

Bionicle (all $9.99)
8531,8533,8534
8560,8561,8564,8565
8566,8568,8570

Also a bit of Galidor, and some DUPLO/explorer sets.

I won't ship, but if any non-smokers(1) want me to pick up any sets for
them tomorrow, and can get the money to me/ pick them up by the end of
December, I'll do it.  I'm in Halifax (a stones throw from the Armdale
rotary).

If anyone lives close enough to the Dartmouth store to check it out
today and let us know what they have I'd appreciate it.

Gail Meagher

(1) I react very severely to smoke.  This offer is not open to smokers,
or those who live with them.