 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / Halifax / 13
12  |  14
Subject:
Building contest and 40% off sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:20:59 GMT

Greetings,

Toby Toys in Bedford Place Mall (the one with the Zellers) has 40%
off their LEGO again.  The selection isn't great, but they have a bit.
I always like to support small independant toy stores.
They are also having a building contest on Saturday, Sept 30th.
From their sign:  "Build a LEGO creation at home and bring it into the
store on Saturday September 30th at 11 am.  Judginh starts at 12 noon.
Every contestant recieves a 'Certificate of Achievement'.  Top three LEGO
creations win !!A LEGO Prize!!!"

I've been pestering the staff there for awhile about the number of adults
who are into LEGO, so they are letting any age enter (but the adults
shouldn't expect to win).  I've been really busy lately and don't have
much built, but hope to take out part of a freight train.

If anyone else is going, I'm easy to spot.  If I'm there I'll be
wearing a white cotton filter mask as I have MCS.
--
Gail Meagher
LEGO: PI+++c(6286) TR+++(4563) MOC+++ HM++(293)