 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / Halifax / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
40% off LEGO til the end of the month
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:03:26 GMT

Greetings,

Toby Educational toys in Bedford place mall has 40% off all their
LEGO til the end of the month.  They are a small independant toy store
that marks up a great deal, so 40% off brings it into the range
of a good sale at other places, but always check the prices.

They have a bunch of the new Dino sets, and some race ones, and.....

           Two Falcons (as of Tuesday noon)

Priced high, but only $126 plus tax with the discount.

I spoke to one of the staffers there, and she said her boyfriend,
who at 19 was (in her opinion) too old for LEGO, was drooling over
a Falcon, and might get one.  I told her about LUGNET, so hopefully
the guy will find us.

I owe a bunch of people email, I'm sorry.  I don't expect to get at
any of the backlog for at least another month.

Completely off topic, but if anyone local is into Rhododendrons,
you should drop me an email and I'll give you directions to my home
if you want to take a look at my Father's garden.  It is pretty much
full out at the moment, and is quite impressive.  I'm near the
Armdale rotary.

--
Gail Meagher
LEGO: PI+++c(6286) TR+++(4563) MOC+++ HM++(293)