 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 60
    LEGO train display at the Halifax Forum Saturday June 2nd —Gail Meagher
   The Maritime Federation of Model Railroaders is holding their (URL) annual convention> in Halifax this weekend. Part of this is a Public Show on Saturday June 2nd from 9 am until 4 pm at the Multipurpose Room of the Halifax Forum. Park (free) in the (...) (12 years ago, 31-May-12, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, FTX)

        Re: LEGO train display at the Halifax Forum Saturday June 2nd —Ted Godwin
   Look forward to seeing some pictures. (12 years ago, 1-Jun-12, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, FTX)

        Re: LEGO train display at the Halifax Forum Saturday June 2nd —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Yes, me too. Nice that they mentioned a LEGO layout in the show flyer. (12 years ago, 1-Jun-12, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, FTX)

        Re: LEGO train display at the Halifax Forum Saturday June 2nd —Gail Meagher
   (...) There were actually two LEGO displays at the show. Mine, and one done by three members of NovaLUG (Brian, Freddie and Richard). (URL) Pictures of my layout> The one piece made by MB is there for the Haz-Mat team to have something to deal with. (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jun-12, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, FTX)

        Re: LEGO train display at the Halifax Forum Saturday June 2nd —Ted Godwin
   Thanks for the pics. I like your display. I had to blog about the (URL) BrickScouts> after seeing pics from Portland, OR and Halifax within minutes of each other from this past weekend. (12 years ago, 7-Jun-12, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, FTX)