 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 25
24  |  26
Subject:
I guess all the good deals were before Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:34:19 GMT

I picked up a few of the Walmart buckets, but that seemed to be it.  The
Sears Clearance centre in Halifax had some Galidor (not as cheap as
Zellers has them) and a large number of the large Mega Bloks castle set,
9890, for $50 (less 15% on current sale).  No idea if that is a
resonable price, Sears claims they sold it for $70.

I hope the stores will start re-stocking their bare LEGO aisles with the
new sets soon.

Gail