 Local / Canada / Newfoundland / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
Santa Brought me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.nf
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 15:31:03 GMT

A Robotics Discovery Set was under the tree for me...along with yet another
Oasis Ambush, and a small fright knight set.  My wife got the Ice Cream Girl,
and the Telephone Repair sets...but she's still really only a SLSO :)

(oh, if you are wondering, I now have 2 RCS, the RDS, and a DDK)

James Powell