 Local / Canada / Newfoundland / 23
    Would the owner of NEWFOUNDBRICK please stand up? —Heather Patey
   Just noticed this Brickbay store run by a Newfoundlander. It's not me, and it's not James Powell, so there must be a third Lego fan in the province - hurray! Please let us know who you are, and if you're in St. John's or nearby maybe we can all get (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.nf)