 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 52
Re: new Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 06:32:51 GMT

They had the B-Wing, A-Wing, a bunch of different Arctic sets (under
$10-$90), Gungans, the green landspeeder...

"Robert Gaunt" <rgaunt@engr.uvic.ca> wrote in message
What sets????   I can't believe they are here...I've been looking
everywhere.  Do you happen to know if they have 8000 and 8001, the
Technic droids?  How much were they.

By the way, did anybody know that Toys R Us has discontinued 8448
(Supercar)?  I was there on the weekend and was asking about it.  Their
computer said that they were not going to carry it anymore.

I'll get it somewhere else then.

Rob

Randy Anchikoski wrote:

The 2000 sets are here at Zellers Hillside.  I'm waiting for a sale.

Randy

--

Randy Anchikoski
ranch@writeme.com