 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 40
  Anyone want?

Out here in Halifax, there is a Zellers that has about 10 Technic robots (the yellow ones with 14 16 long yellow beams) and Outback Airstrips. Anyone interested please E-mail me. Oh, and for the pics...I have some of the Yellow 262, but I cannot (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)