 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 18
Re: Yet another Victorian LEGO fan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 04:20:24 GMT

It's nice to see another local Lego addict.  Anybody who builds cities out
of Lego is OK in my books.  Have you checked out the local web site?
http://members.home.net/ourcreations/

James Powell wrote in message ...
Hi.  My name is James Powell, and I am another Victoria lego fan.  I have a
fair amount of lego trains, and was told to come here and add to the
discussion by Linc.

If anyone is interested, drop me a line, I'd be glad to have any lego fans
over to have a look-see.  Soon, I will be in the process of rebuilding my • city
(it really started today), and access will be more difficult.

James Powell