 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 104
103  |  105
Subject:
Viclug Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 04:22:17 GMT

It's agreed- meeting on Sat, 16 Feb 2PM-until we leave at a downtown Victoria
location (1).  If you are interested, drop me a line at the above Email address
prior to Friday evening local, or phone me at (local long distance)
250-646-2514.

James Powell

(1)- the host has asked that his address be privately distributed, otherwise, I
am going to be meeting people elsewere & taking them to the meeting