 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 7
  Bay Sales?

Does anyone have info on up coming Bay sale this week? I have seen "store clearance sale" signs in the windows of a bay (Victoria) as I bus by it. LINC (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Bay Sales?

Linc Smith wrote in message ... (...) They have a sale, but LEGO is not included. The Bay marks up their LEGO too much anyway, but they will match other stores' prices. Randy (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)