 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 46
  Re: new LEGO

(...) 'Sigh' Damn our cruddy little Nanaimo Zellers. I also tried to get to TRU, but the Lego isle was literally bare!!!!! 'Sigh' Damn the Holiday season. On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me A Metroliner MISB On the second day of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: new LEGO

Erin, Let me know what you're looking for and I'll pick it up for you. You'll have to pay the cost + postage (and it's not on sale). Wait--Steve (a friend) is going to Nanaimo on Christmas so he could bring it up (he's a former Nanaimonite). Just a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)