 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 43
Re: Busy Bee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:43:54 GMT

Oh and here's a sight Simon Denscombe aka Carbon 60 setup for Busy Bee:

http://come.to/busy.bee

Tony Jang <tjang@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FJtzLx.4Aw@lugnet.com...
I called Busy Bee this morning to put myself on the 6347 queue.  The women
said they expect them in about 2 weeks.  Shipping is rather steep, so I
thought, if anybody else wants to add on to my list and split the shipping
(depending on quantity ordered etc.)  Email me.

The sets themselves are about $50C each, but shipping for my order is • going
to be about $100.

email me at this id or try:
tjang@mybc.com

TJ