 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 190
    Thanks for being a part of NWBC —Mark Neumann
   To all the gang at VLC who made the trip south for NWBrickCon, Thank You. The event couldn't have happened without all of your efforts and we appreciate it. I heard that VLC is interested in being more involved with NWBC, and we'd more than love to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)

        Re: Thanks for being a part of NWBC —Kevin Wilson
   Mark wrote in message ... (...) Thanks Mark, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! I've forwarded your message to our club mailing list so those who don't read LUGNET regularly will see it. Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)