 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 179
Re: Lego on cover of local urban magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:10:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Tim Tosino writes:
One of the VLC's members recently did a cover for a local urban magazine.
The Westender attended our last meeting and they brought up the challenge of
a lego tree on the next issue. David took up the challenge and his work is
prominently displayed, with all the little details that we expect from David G.

http://www.westender.com/story84683.html?LeftSide=%23FFFFFF&HighlightColour

Notice the skeleton parts all around the scene. Hopefully the article about
the VLC will appear soon too!

-Tim Tosino

Err just to remind anyone in the Vancouver Area, you can pick up the latest
copy of the Westender with that cover and the VLC story is in it (Right next
to the dog poop article :/ , *wonders how this article got spotlighted with
no replies* )