 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 163
  6150 Crystal Detector

Hi all, I just found a bunch of 6150 Crystal Detector sets for $15 CDN! I found them at Zellers at Lansdowne Mall (Richmond, BC in Canada) and they had around 20 copies. Although the set doesn't really interest me, it was a pleasant sight to see (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6150 Crystal Detector

Bryan Wong wrote in message ... (...) Yes, they have a whole whack of them at the Zellers in North Van too. I'm waiting for them to go on clearance after Xmas :-)... I can't see much in the way of parts in them that I would find useful. Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.market.shopping)