 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 12
  How far?

Hi guys, how far is Seattle from Van,BC? I was wondering how many train guys are up there? We are always looking for members/guests at PNLTC. Please reply mail, steve.e.barile@intel.com SteveB (25 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)