 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 112
Re: Small Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:52:48 GMT

In article <G1L02w.HJB@lugnet.com>, Tony Jang <tjang@yahoo.com> wrote:

Save-On-Foods has a few some sets I've never seen before (ie TRU, Wal-Mart,
etc).
1271 Jungle Surprise
1265 Moon Buggy
1269 White Ninja
1268 Bike Blaster

At $4.89 + tax they're pretty expensive for a handful of parts and a
minifig.  I found them at the North Van SoF.

Some PharmaSave stores have those sets, too... same-ish price, though...

1268 is cute... =)