 Local / Canada / British Columbia / 31
  I Joined the Navy...

To see the world...what did I see? I saw the Sea... I've got my posting msg finally, am going to HMCS Protecteur. For information purposes, I am going to be leaving here mid may for 7-9 months. My computer access will be strictly limited for that (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: I Joined the Navy...

(...) Hey, lol, I just joined the USMC (Thats United State Marine Corps) yesterday, Feb 23rd! I leave for Boot Camp September 10th... I guess I'll make up during the summer to get on that list again! Josh (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.trains)