 Local / Canada / British Columbia / 19
    Good stores in Victoria? —Jason Maxwell
   I'm going to be in Victoria on Saturday and I was wondering if there were any good stores to hit for LEGO finds? Anything I wouldn't find in the States or places that would be cheaper than the States? Thanks! (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

        Re: Good stores in Victoria? —Randy Anchikoski
   Hey Jason, You're probably not going to find much, but if there is a Bay sale you might find something cheaper than the US. There are some stores up island (a Zellers in Parksville, I think) that have some older stuff, but in Victoria it's pretty (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

        Re: Good stores in Victoria? —Erin Windross
   (...) Hey when are we going to have that BBQ anyways? (...) Try the Bay in Nanaimo (located in woodgrove mall). I was in there last month and they had some old pirate, western, and town sets at a good price. Erin -- (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

        Re: Good stores in Victoria? —Jason Maxwell
   (...) If it works out I'd love to come. I'm just across the border in Bellingham, WA. (...) Thanks for the tip, I hope the Pirates stuff is still there.... (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

        VicLUG BBQ —Randy Anchikoski
   I hosted the last one in my back yard and James Powell had a huge train running all over the place. Unfortunately James has moved back east for a while, so we'll have to come up with a different grand idea. To set something like this up I would need (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)