 Local / Canada / Alberta / Edmonton / 5
  Interest in Lego train club?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone in Alberta or western Canada would be interested in a Lego train club, similar to the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club? Similar objectives as they have: mingling and making Lego trains more public. Let me know if you (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)