 Local / Canada / Alberta / Edmonton / 22
Re: TEST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 02:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm, Dylan Bradley writes:
Does anybody read here? The last post I can see is from... LOL! November
11th!

Not too many people read this, but I suspect several are like me - they
subscribe by e-mail. :)

If you're interested, there is a mailing list (of sorts) that Chris Gray is
kind enough to host...just reply here, he'll see it.  If he doesn't, I'll
forward it to him. ;)

I would guess that there are about 8 or 9 active AFOL's in the Edmonton area,
with about that many again that aren't active enough to qualify for the
"fanatic" part... and probably a whole lot more of both kinds that we haven't
met yet.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

Anyway, I don't live in Edmonton, but it's close enough :-)

Heh... same here... Sherwood Park, in my case.