 Local / Canada / Alberta / Edmonton / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
Local Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:21:52 GMT

Call for interest for a local Lego-fest

Chris Gray and I were talking about it, and decided to toss the idea out to the
ether, and see if it pulled any other locals out from the woodwork.

Anyone in the Edmonton area (or anyone, for that matter) who is interested can
contact either me (galliard@shades-of-night.com) or Chis Gray
(cg@ami-cg.graysage.edmonton.ab.ca) for more info.

We were thinking maybe just getting together for lunch or something and then
maybe doing a shopping run, or visiting.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/