 Local / Canada / Alberta / Edmonton / *29 (-5)
  Paypal, X.com, etc...

Has anybody found a way to use their credit card to pay sellers (or receive payment from buyers) with ebay, etc. via a 'middle man'? Is there some other service such as X.com, and paypal that accepts Canadian applications that anyone knows of? (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)

  Introducing NALUG!

Introducing NALUG, the Northern Alberta Lego Users Group! About a year ago, Chris Gray and I got together and organized a meeting of all the local AFOL's we could find, and it worked out quite well - you can see the results here: (URL) Everyone had (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)

  Re: S@H From Canada

(...) Yup, 'tis. One thing I haven't checked is whether or not we can get the weekly specials...Anyone? James (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: S@H From Canada

Bob Predy wrote in message ... (...) the (...) any (...) I'm told the new S@H phone number is the same as the US number, Is that correct? Anyone? (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)

  Re: S@H From Canada

Hello Bob: I have completed an order to Lego Shop at Home after they closed the English Canadian operation. The prices are in US$. There is no customs, duty or $5 Cdn customs handling charge. Lego charges/collects GST and PST at source. In my case, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact