 Local / Canada / Alberta / Calgary / 23
  Model Train show

Does anyone know whether any lego train will be in the train show on Feb 16 and 17 in Calgary Big Four building? We have not heard anything from anyone in Alberta discuss about it at all. We assume not? (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal)

  Re: Model Train show

There was discussion between NALUG in Edmonton and the newly formed SALUG in Calgary, and it was decided that neither group was able to participate this year, unfortunately. Next year's show looks promising though. ~Adam (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal)